Partial Client List:
ICLE in Georgia
Inter American University School of Law
New Jersey Institute for CLE
North Carolina Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law
- Lawrence M. Maron Executive Director, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal EducationThe Wyoming State Bar has partnered with The Professional Education Group for the last several years and wouldn’t dream of planning an annual convention without them! Our evaluations continue to prove that the P.E.G. speakers provide the most valuable, informative and entertaining CLE programs and remain among the favorites of Wyoming lawyers.
- Sharon Wilkinson Communications Director Editor, Wyoming Lawyer Wyoming State BarWe have had the opportunity to work with The Professional Education Group (P.E.G.) numerous times over the past three decades. P.E.G.’s faculty members are all seasoned professionals that present crisp, polished, entertaining, and highly educational CLE programming. Each of them has passed careful screening before becoming a member of the P.E.G. team, which includes “proving themselves” at a pilot showing. Thus, you can be sure that the program you select will deliver quality content to your constituents. In the highly unlikely event that it does not, P.E.G. guarantees to make it right. Paul Fogelberg and Henry Lake are with you every step of the way, and stand ready to supplement your promotional efforts. They can also lend creative support in the development of the program concepts, especially if the P.E.G. speaker is supplementing existing curriculum. Bottom line, you will have a program that will likely exceed participants’ expectations, leaving them wanting more.
- Tom von Kamecke Executive Director, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF)I am very pleased to comment on PBI's very productive 25-year relationship with P.E.G. Thanks to the highly professional business standards that P.E.G. has always exhibited, we have enjoyed a working relationship that has enabled PBI to bring some of the nation's most talented CLE presenters to Pennsylvania lawyers. We believe that our joint efforts have served the goals of both P.E.G. and PBI in bringing excellence to CLE.
- Roger B. Meilton Executive Director Emeritas, Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI)I've worked with P.E.G. for 10 years. I have done so because, as their name implies, they are “professional.” Their speakers are first rate. Their handling of program logistics is flawless. Their program evaluations are to be envied. As any program planner knows, flexibility and adaptability are critical skills. Paul and Henry have developed these skills to an art form. They deliver what they promise — consistently. If you are looking for quality programming provided by dedicated professionals, look no further.
- Ray Ruppert Director of Continuing Legal Education, North Carolina Bar AssociationThe Professional Education Group (P.E.G.) is an excellent resource for continuing legal education professionals. P.E.G.'s faculty combines first-rate information in an entertaining and educational manner. Furthermore, when you contact with P.E.G., you know you don't need to "sweat the details" — P.E.G. handles them. All you do is provide the venue and the audience, then enjoy consistently superior evaluations.
- Steven Rahn Director of Courses Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal EducationI have had the pleasure to work with The Professional Education Group and Paul Fogelberg since 1996. P.E.G is a company that offers the highest standard of continuing education for lawyers across the United States. Paul is a man of vision and integrity and those qualities transcend into the culture of his company. P.E.G. under Paul’s leadership is dedicated to enhancing the legal profession in the United States with a vast array of publications and live events. When it comes to high quality CLE, P.E.G. stands with the best this country has to offer.
- Patrick Nugent Business Development Director Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Raising the Bar
Our seminars and training materials are turnkey presentations. Among national producers and providers of continuing legal education programming, only P.E.G.® works exclusively with not-for-profit organizations and associations in public presentations. Our seminars and materials are a positive and useful source of non-dues revenue for those clients.
We provide the speaker, program, promotional and course materials. The local program sponsor sets and collects the retail tuition, provides site logistics and local marketing. Our services complement the sponsor’s curriculum and marketing efforts in their jurisdictions—a compelling, unique and distinguishing factor among national providers of continuing legal education.
All P.E.G. live seminars and most recorded programs—more than 100 titles—have been uniformly approved for CLE credit in all current U.S. mandatory jurisdictions in accordance with the local rules. (Some jurisdictions do not allow credit for audio/video recordings.) No sponsoring organization has ever been denied credit for a live P.E.G. program in an MCLE jurisdiction.
The P.E.G.® Model of Innovation
State and local CLE providers are under substantial pressure to offer innovative programming with limited staff and financial resources. They benefit from a partnership with a national producer that is dedicated to quality and is skilled at applying economies of scale to produce outstanding programming that would be otherwise unavailable in many local markets.
The Professional Education Group uses modern market forces to improve the quantity and quality of continuing legal education. Creatively marshaling these forces, we assist our clients in supplementing their local curricula with outstanding national programming.